In the marketplace, the quality of our staff enables McKenzie Carrick to be different; our key people are exceptional in a number of performance related areas.
Many years of varied industry experience enable us to quickly relate to client issues.
It is the depth of our ‘hands on’ experience combined with solid psychological methodology that enable us to understand the often complex situations that relate to business productivity, effectiveness and profitability.
This understanding allows us to create and deliver timely solutions that enhance the wellbeing and bottom line of organisations in the following areas:
- Consultancy – Productivity analysis, Weak and Strong Point detection
- Developmental strategies to support business improvement
- Complex issue mapping
- Simplified Performance Management
Major Organisational Change
- Mergers and Acquisition Risk Management Strategies
- Values mapping and cultural alignment between organisations
- Merging of business structures
- Merging of staff and staffing levels
- Merged businesses – protecting existing and new customer relations
- Continuity of productivity and profitability during and after the merge
Ask us how we can manage the often unquantifiable factor of change: PEOPLE